Friday 14 November 2014

Analysis of my Advertisement



Analysis of my advertisement (storyboard)


My viral ad is an advert that advertises sportswear. I have named my brand of sportswear 'Deportés' and it means sports in Spanish. My advert will involve an athlete wearing my sportswear whilst taking part in her sports events. In nearly all of the events she takes part in, she wins. This tells the audience that if they buy my sportswear they will be successful in the sports they want to take part in. My advert will include sounds in the background, it will be the sounds of the crowd cheering the athlete on. Also there will be fast and slow music when the tention is building up for the athlete to win the race/sport.


My advertisement is promoting sportswear, and the brand is called ‘Deportés’. My advert is 35 seconds and there are 12 shots. My adverts demographics are mainly for middle class people (B). It is mainly aimed at people who enjoy sports or prefer to wear sporty clothes.


My advert appeals to the audience because it tells a story. It follows an athlete around all sorts of events in a stadium. The events include; sprinting, javelin, hurdles, high jump, relay and cycling. These help promote and sell the product because the athlete wears the brands clothes and shows how successful you can be if you buy the product.

 
 My advert incudes diegetic sound and non-diegetic sounds. The diegetic sounds include cheering of the crowd, the non-diegetic sounds include slow music which gets faster to build tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment